Saturday, November 04, 2006

I lost the menu at the top of my browser for a couple of days , where did it go
I dunno . Anyway , I found it kind of by accident while I was doing something else .
.
You see , I updated explorer to 7th edition and can't be bothered to read all the info. on it and so I keep clicking by trial and error till something works .I've been reading up on HTML a bit because I now understand it may be helpful when writing my blog but It's kind of distracting me from the actual task of doing my blog .

In 1993 I built a deck for a fellow who owned a computer store and in return he gave me a new 486 p.c. .I set about bringing myself up to speed on my computer and used it for my business and a dial up internet connection .Advances in technology made my pc obsolete after a few years and I never bothered to replace it until a few months ago. So , now I'm learning all over again .
Being stubborn doesn't help . I'm reluctant to call tech support because of the frustration of waiting for my call to be answered and and I don't really want to bother my friends about pc problems .

I know from past experience that many hours are waisted playing around on the internet but this time I want to turn this blog into something positive .

No comments: