Monday, April 12, 2010

Second thoughts

Second thoughts let's dispense with the confessions and kind of stay more in the moment as when I wake up from a little snooze at the library and through half closed eyes spy this very attractive girl wandering around the shelves looking for a book and and ending up standing right in my line of sight at an Internet terminal , enabling me to stare right at her without attracting too much attention .
Dark hair tied up carelessly with a few loose curls falling onto a slender neck supported by straight shoulders bearing the thin straps of a short black dress decorated with layers of tassels over black tights ending at her knees .In my semi dream state I toy around with the idea of walking over to the terminal next to her and conjure up a few introductory scenarios in my head .I continue to stare and from her confident demeanour and air of self possession talk myself out of carrying out my my momentary fantasy , after all I am her Senior by 30 plus years , so I let her shimmer out of the library alone .

2 comments:

edodeweert.blogspot.com said...

check your tenses....nice vignet in the present tense only

Apollo's Mermaid said...

I love your ability to describe details, here. Also, that you allowed us into this little fantasy.