Monday, August 22, 2011

Isaac Asimov magazine  , " Writers Digest "cover, which I found at the Windsor bus station dated 1986 .His essay inside discusses the role of the writer with the advent of the personal computer .It was like I found a piece of History lying discarded on the floor amongst soiled bus tickets and sandwich wrappers

Attempt to Draw Bill Mahr and lady Gaga from tv
Friend bob and Cleo kitten
Friend Greg with soda
Krystal waif, life sketch
Copied from photo ( Jen  ,left,and Madison )
Jean Lafleur life drawing

Jackson ( son of Jen )


Life on life's terms
Where is the sun today.

That shadow on the wall tells me where

Early on the street quiet houses sleep

And a car pulls in from night shift

He sits on the veranda with a cigarette for company

Not ready for the lonely day

behind a screen door a dog  sits staring

And I  stare back rocking gently on the swing chair sipping coffee,

Thinking, this is beautiful ,

But I have to go in and do the dishes




No comments: